Props/Set List

Below is a brief list of all the props and set that I am using and a short description of their use in the show:

• Water Bucket– used to hold water that will be flicked at the audience.
  • Dad’s cap– used when acting as my dad.
  • Plank of wood– used to symbolise the bridge, I will walk over it.
  • Chair– used to symbolise the car, I will sit on it and use it through this section of the story.
  • Sofa and chairs– used to recreate my living room, the audience will sit in these chairs.
  • Throws– these will be placed on the sofa to make the recreation more authentic to my house.
  • Coffee table– used to hold the biscuits and to add further authenticity to the sitting room.
  • Tray– the biscuits will be provided on this.
  • Biscuits– a selection of my favourite biscuits from my childhood that the audience are welcome to eat throughout the performance.

Update as of 18th May:

• Battery Powered Fan– used to aid storytelling whilst I am in the car.
  • Snorkelling Mask– used to aid storytelling when I have fallen into the swamp.
  • Tree Branch– used to aid storytelling whilst I am in the car and to close the space between the audience and myself.—————————————————————————————————Giggs, J. (2015) Menorcan Greenery. Unpublished Photograph.